Our Kitchen Design Service
We have a fantastic team of designers here at deVOL who specialise in creating beautiful and practical spaces for your home. Our New York team works on properties of all shapes and sizes all over the US and Canada and would love to hear about your upcoming project and discuss how they can bring your ideas to life.
We always start with a free estimate to give you an accurate idea of pricing. Following this, if you would like to proceed with our design service, your project will be allocated to one of our experienced designers. They will schedule a meeting to discuss the space and you will be provided with a layout option and a fully itemised quotation to review.
The most immersive and inspiring way to design your kitchen is to visit our beautiful New York showroom. However, we understand coming to see us and our furniture in person is not possible for everyone and so our designers are very comfortable and happy to offer design appointments over video call too. These meetings typically last between 2 – 3 hours.
Our design schedule works around project time frames and we will be very happy to book you in for an appointment that fits in with your timescales and our manufacturing schedule. Typically, we would advise getting in touch 8 months ahead of your ideal delivery date, but we are sometimes able to work on projects with shorter timescales.
To discuss your project, please contact our design team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the information listed in the ‘What we’ll need from you’ section.
For projects outside America and Canada, please visit our UK website here.
In order to make the most of this service, we require a few pieces of information about your project. Please include details of the following bullet points when booking an appointment.
- The project address and your contact number.
- The timescales for the kitchen element of your project.
- An indication of your budget and whether this includes worktops, appliances, and installation.
- A dimensioned room plan - whether this is a DWG/PDF of an architect plan or a simple hand-drawn plan, we need to know the window and door measurements along with their locations, the ceiling heights, and any other features that may hinder the placement of the cabinetry. You can find a helpful “how to” blog and video here.
- Information on any structural work being carried out and do you have the required permits for building work?
- The collection of deVOL cabinetry you would like: Classic English, Heirloom, Real Shaker, Haberdasher or Sebastian Cox.
- Information about the appliances you are planning to have in your kitchen and whether you prefer freestanding or panel-ready options (the makes and models are really useful to know if you have specific appliances in mind).
- A wish list and links to a Pinterest board are a great help along with any photographs you might have of the existing space.