We are looking for an applicant who is friendly and professional to assist our Project Coordinators with general administrative tasks and liaising with customers.
We are looking for a highly organised individual who is able to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment. You will be working closely with our experienced Project Coordinators on a large number of projects around the country.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships with customers and being a key point of contact throughout their project.
- Communicating with customers in a professional and friendly way.
- Presenting yourself professionally both on the telephone, in person and via email
- Providing administrative support to the operations team
- Arranging travel, vehicle, and accommodation requirements where necessary
- Maintaining relevant databases and spreadsheets
- Liaising with the project management and production teams
- Maintaining and inputting data on in-house systems
- Liaising with customers to confirm kitchen and delivery dates.
- Explaining what to expect from this service and offering advice on how to keep the project moving forward
- Arranging site surveys and pre-install checks with customers and internal teams
We would like you to have:
- Previous customer service experience
- An open, personable and friendly approach to dealing with customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous administration experience
- Great organisational skills
- Proactive attitude
Please send your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.