The Peg Leg Table
four bolts, no glue, super rigid, by deVOL
- The Peg Leg Table was designed and produced in-house by deVOL's product design team.
- This table takes its name from the incredibly strong 'split' leg joint, resembling a traditional wooden peg, which was designed by our Product Development Manager Ben Creed.
- We designed the Peg Leg Table to be an easy to assemble flat-pack piece of furniture. Big tables can be a real pain to move around the house so its a godsend just to be able to take the legs off every now and then.
- Flat-pack furniture is typically associated with poor quality materials and manufacturing, but the Peg Leg Table couldn't be further from this. Handmade from quality solid oak in our Leicestershire workshops, this stunning table is built to last a lifetime.
- The table requires no glue during assembly, the legs simply slot onto the table rail and are each fastened with a single bolt and domed nut - meaning it can be taken apart easily too.
- For more information or if you would like to place an order, please contact our designers at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 212 210 6269.